Tuesday 16 August 2011

27 Weeks : Welcome to 3rd trimester

Assalamualaikum :)

Today, all greats feelings arround me. Even we had not much time for 'sahur' but still I woke up and had cereal with Aifaa Allisya.

Now, turn to My Lil Baby progress in 27 Weeks.
Ohh really miricle: 

  • Baby now weighs about 875 grams and is 36.5 cm in length.
  • The head is over 2.5 inches (7cm) in diameter.
  • My baby's hearing continues to develop.
  • The eyes can blink, open and close.
I've have made it 2/3 of the way through. It may be hard to believe, but my baby now appears much like he or she will look like at birth. Baby now has eyebrows and eyelashes and hair is growing everyday. The muscle tone is improving and his or her body is getting plumper.

My little one's brain continues its rapid growth. Every morning, never forget to share music, 'Bacaan al-Quran, conversation nicely with people arround me, and even novells and magazines with my baby. I knew, my Lil Baby may start to recognize my voice as well as hubby, so be sure to say lots of nice things.

The retina at the back of my baby's eyes is beginning to develop. Those beautiful baby eyes can open now, and the baby will notice and may turn his or her head if shine a flashlight against your belly.
27 Weeks

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...