Tuesday 19 June 2012

Party Of The Year in June 2012

Assalamualaikum warohmatullahi wabarokatuh :)
Long time no see.. hehe
There's life must go on..

On 16th of June, I went to this really exciting party called Party Of The Year 2012. The event location at Cyberview Resort and SPA. It's not only beauty consultant from KL..It's from all over Malaysia..included Sabah & Sarawak. So happening and I was so excited. Nothing much word that I can said except..the WOW factor when participate this event.

I've upload some pictures.. YES..the women..out there..this is oppourtunity to encouraging you to Enrich Women Life..

Me..the complexion is gain better and better.. :)

 There's the scaft ..gift from ESDD Nafisah Omar

Out door games.. shoot the ping pong ball..

  Think BIG DREAMS

There other team giving support to their team members...cheer ladies


Photoshoot sessions.. Me with Zul..the queen of sales :) really adore you

Me @ lagoon.. so nice..peace thinking of my kids.. perhaps one day I can bring them here..swimming

Time of lunch


Bon apatate

Waiting for next games



With BFF..Dewi Farah.. Congrates to you...you got the many of beauty consultant under you..

Got the prasent..pillow of MK..pictures album and so many more


Waiting for my hubby to picking me back.. Darling you should be here..someday


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...